The Celéri product portfolio on our proprietary platform was built with pain data as the sole focus. Gathering data in the form of patient reported outcomes and patient-level data for point-of-care live decision-making support, federating matching data elements for deeper case storytelling, leveraging data for clinical study RWE and ultimately curating the world’s largest pain dataset for our own community and the pain community at-large.
Leverage real-time patient-reported outcomes and biometric data to provide a more personalized and evidence-based approach for treating and managing pain. With PainIntel, you can monitor treatment progress, optimize treatment plans, identify potential red flags, and engage patients in shared decision-making. Join us in the pain data revolution and see the difference comprehensive data can make in your practice and care planning.
Ask us about PainIntel™ for Industry – our custom pain intelligence gathering product for device and pharma partners seeking third-party outcomes, registries, engagement and data use collaboration – for patients and key accounts.
– One-of-a-kind patient engagement via omni-channel methods
– Validated PROs
– Custom data gathering
– Dynamic Body Map Diagram
– Pain Command Center Responder Analytics
– Care Management Module
The Celéri Health Research Group of key partners and our PainExplorer™ product provide an agile team plus a product set for researchers to quickly spin up projects that ensure study feasibility, fast study deployment, a proven EDC & data management system, high quality data, ease of participant management & engagement – and immediate visibility of results.
Ask us about our:
– Assurance of compliance from the start with built-in ISO 14155:2020, EU MDR, and FDA requirements. In addition, you’ll get 13 ready-to-use and customizable compliance document templates.
– Support for multi-indication device studies.
– Easily make adjustments to your study designs according to different countries’ requirements and EC approvals.
– Support for dynamic visits, biometric data gathering and treatments.
– Simple 3-step study builder.
Life science companies and researchers may look at claims data to understand the utility of other drugs or devices – but that is just one part of the story. To truly understand the drug or device, you must first put the patient at the center. You need a complete picture of the patient, their longitudinal journey, and deeper insights into their outcomes to produce better treatment pathways.